Monday, August 9, 2010

From the Desk of A.J. - Unique OC!


So we're gearing up for our Unique La show a la OC this weekend. What am I looking forward to?

A. the free IZZE drinks
B. having a conversation with the other half of Pinky Swear without hearing both of our kids screaming in the background...or running around our feet;)
C. POP CANDY!

What's Pop Candy you ask? At the spring show...me being newly preggers, my mama surprised me with a bag of the yummiest butter crunch mixed nut mix evah! I can not tell you how excited this 30 week pregger mama is to buy a bag first thing Saturday morning (uhm...I'll be there 1st customer, I'm sure) and hope it last me through Sunday. I'm not promising anything...'cause this line of sweet treats is AH-MAZ-ING.

Made from all natural ingredients (when you look at how short the ingredient list is...you really think.."how'd they do that")and adding original spice concoctions, and little things like dried cherries, rosemary, thyme, and other yummies...they do a kick-ass job at making you an addict...in fact...first try is free;)

Come see us this weekend and try some POP candy for yourself! Find more info here.

1 comment: