Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy Friday!


We'll be spending today gearing up for the big show this weekend, getting our little mini PinkySwear world put together. ;) Just one more incentive to come this weekend for you foodies, the restaraunt Habana will be there, as will the LA food truck The Manila Machine and Sweet Lucie's organic ice cream! Num! And for your $5 entry fee, you get a free drink (Sanghai Beer, Izze soda, Real Honest tea, or wine!) a free tote, AND the poster pictured above. Then if you get too tired from shopping all the amazing vendors, put up your feet at the lounge or sit yourself down at one of the free crafty workshops and make something! Such a fun way to spend your day!

And because this almost made me spit out my coffee yesterday when I saw it, I had to share quite possible the best celebrity song on Sesame Street. I heart Ricky Gervais!



No comments:

Post a Comment