Thursday, July 1, 2010

Preschool Entymology

My three year old (whose about to be four!) is desperately in love with all creatures, great and small. What is a little unusual about my darling daughter is that there is no cuteness hierarchy for her. Baby otters are "soooo cute, I wish I could just take one home wid me!" But so are hissing cockroaches ("awww wook at his widdle legs!") Since her birthday is coming up I've been shopping around for something really special that I know she'd be bananas for and came up with a few off the Fat Brain website. And I know my little one is not alone with her fascination with all things creepy and crawly, so I thought I'd share them with you.

I went there to find this microscope that is at the top of her birthday list. She played with it at our local Lakeshore Learning and has been asking for it ever since. But Fat Brain also has a great selection of all kinds of "buggy" toys for her age. Raising butterflies would be amazing (and they also have a Praying Mantis Pagoda which looked pretty cool too). And the last one may seem a little weird to those who are a little less friendly with our six legged friends, but hello! It combines two things my little one loves best: accessorizing and bugs! :)

Find all these at Fat Brain toys (which has tons of great toys for all ages!)

No comments:

Post a Comment