Thursday, July 22, 2010

Beautiful Skin - iPhone Cases



I have a serious infatuation with my iPhone. In fact, before I got my iPhone I almost never used a cell phone (much to the chagrin of the people in my life). Its battery would die and it'd be weeks before I got around to charging it. But now I don't think my phone has ever been dead, because the second that baby goes into the red I have it plugged in for fear I be without it for even one little minute. I use it to email, text, call and blog. I bid on ebay, trawl craigslist, check for better prices in other stores. I give it to my kids for ten minutes of quiet. Did I say I love this thing? With summer I've cringed to throw it in my beach bag, but I can't just leave it behind and I think these leather cases are just what I need to protect it from the car to the beach and back. And how beautiful are they?? Its going to take me awhile to just make a decision. I'm leaning towards the lace, though I do love those butterflies and the plaid is really cool...arggghhh!!


Find these and more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment