Wednesday, July 14, 2010

From the Desk of A.J. - Tiffany Kunz Design




They say diamonds are a girl’s best friend…but raw diamonds…they are my fav of all stones…and I’ve oh so fallen in lurve with some.


Tiffany Kunz. Her jewelry line is absolutely beautiful, and you know how picky we are when it comes to jewelry;) The thing is…it combines three of my fav things: 1. hammered reclaimed metals, so you get that real hand wrought look to it, well, ‘cause its actually hand wrought (much like another line we know and love;). 2. She uses raw diamonds…yep…you heard me…raw diamonds. This is what gave me my crush to begin with. 3. She’s a sista doin’ it for herself


The combination of the raw stones (all fair trade, plus, plus), hammered (re-claimed) metals and the fact that her studio is totally green…it’s all good to us. They truly are beautiful pieces of art that you get to wear everyday…pieces of jewelry that are not pretentious…but elegant.


Hmmm…think I need to conveniently drop a hint or two to the Hubster…what a fantastic way to thank me for carrying his 2nd son:)


Lo here - I just had to add that we met Tiffany at Unique LA and I literally shoved my husband into her booth and said, don't come out without my mother's day gift. I got a wrapped wire rose gold ring that I wear constantly and always get complimented on. I love it to pieces!!


Find Tiffany Kunz here and her etsy shop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment