Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Mom's One Line A Day: A Five-Year Memory Book


I don't know about you, but I have two traditional baby books buried somewhere in my house. My firstborn's has about three or four pages filled out. And, I have to admit, I don't think I even cracked my second's. Even though they are sweet, sometimes I'd catch myself thinking, am I really going to care how big his head was at 12 weeks?? Shortly after my daughter was born I started a personal blog, and the blank slate of the blog enabled me to record the things that really meant something to me, the funny things they say, the milestones that really meant something to us. I love to be able to go back and read about the small and big things that we've been through. I love this little book for the same reason. Sometimes a day is just a day, but there's one beautiful moment in it, one that can slip away from your memory so easily, and what a beautiful, simple way to capture some of those moments. I love that its small enough to take with you everywhere, or keep on your nightstand. And with just enough space to jot down a short thought or memory, its not an intimidating task to try to write one thing a day. And who knows? Maybe it will inspire you to write more, or finally fill out that traditional baby book or journal. ;)

Find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment