Thursday, March 26, 2009

Etsy Find - Gracious May Booties



I've got spring fever over here.  The weather is perfect, the flowers are blooming, the Easter dresses are starting to come out!  Whenever I start looking for that perfect Easter dress and accessories (seriously one of the greatest perks of having a daughter is the quest for an Easter dress) Etsy is one of the first places I look.  And the other day I found these.  Could. You. Die.  I lurve lurve lurve these sweet little guys!  My favorite pair of shoes for my daughter were a pair of shoes similar to these, with a leather sole. I loved them because they were super flexible, and fit my early early walker's feet so well (all the shoes with a traditional rubber sole wouldn't bend at all, making her clomp around like Frankenstein).  These little beauties have the same sort of leather sole.  And they are handmade.  I'm just bummed I didn't find these two years ago!  Oh well, those little red ones do come in toddler sizes...




Oh, and here's some for the boys!!  Just as cute.  I know a baby boy who needs those robot ones (I'm looking at you Mama A.J.)...


Find these cuties here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment