Tuesday, February 15, 2011

From the Desk of A.J. - BHLDN




When I got married, scratch that, when I got engaged, one of the very first things I started dreaming about was the “theme” I wanted to take down the aisle.

Yes…I admit, I got little nuts (no not Bridezilla at all…just detail oriented-honest) when it came down to my “dream” wedding.

My first thought was…I wanted to get married in the middle of an Anthropologie. Seriously, it’s what I thought. I lurve that store like a big bowl of ice cream and the thought of a sort of bohemian, romantic vintag-ie, wedding was all I could dream about when I started to plan that year long plan of one day nuptials.

I wanted the perfect terra cotta pots to be distressed and cracked just enough. I wanted my seating chart to look like a family tree (yep…the first of many family trees I have weaved into my life), my guest book to look like an old photo album that had been found in an attic somewhere…or in AnthropologieJ

Behold. Anthro has launched BHLDN (uhm…that’s beholden, I felt like I was trying to read the back of a license plate), their venture into the wedding biz. Dresses (amazing dresses!), bridesmaids (soooo sweet!), and little odds and ends. Launched on Valentine’s day…awwww

This screams Pinky Swear…we loves us a good wedding online catalog to drool and plan our renewal vows…if we can’t get the Hubsters on board, we may have to vow to each other to just throw a big celebration…in a bohemian, romantic, vintage-ie sort of way;)


Find BHLDN here.

No comments:

Post a Comment