Friday, December 10, 2010

Unique LA Roundup - Kids

Is your baby all grown up? Never fear, there's a ton of stuff for "big" kids too! Check out a few of my favs:
  1. Homespun Vintage - To die for kid's vintage! Kid's vintage can be kind of hit and miss for me, but I love every single piece they have on their site. This jacket alone should be enough to get you to LA this weekend. So rad.
  2. Jupey Krusho - JK were our neighbors at the Spring Unique LA, and all his characters are adorable. My kids got a couple posters from him and they love 'em. I think this comic book would be a great stocking stuffer for my littles.
  3. Allen Ave. - Yes again. I love this stuff! But, hello? Its a pirate. In a plane. My son is already begging me for it.
  4. Scrappynaps - All in one fabric placemats that have pockets for a napkin and utencils! Such a great idea. We picnic a lot and these would be awesome to take to parks
  5. Stella Industries - There's a ton of great children's clothes makers at Unique, but I do love this line. Everything is fairly simple, but modern with out being too "grown-up" Can't wait to browse through their booth.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for including us in your roundup. We really enjoyed our first Unique LA show in december.

    ReplyDelete