Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Unique LA Roundup - Home

Today's roundup is for your home! Lots of great stuff (in fact, I had to split up the artwork/posters from this home post cause there's just too much great stuff!)
  1. Hysteric Haus - Its a golden girl pillow. Do I even need to say more?
  2. Collision Ware - Adorable oven mitts and more. I also love these zombie oven mitts, my six year old would be all over that.
  3. Alyson Iwamoto Ceramics - Loving these collaged plates and dishware. I still harbor dreams of having a plate collection to hang on my wall.

I'm really obsessed with Relight candles too. They take vintage glasses, planters, crystal, etc and make soy candles out of them. I'm loving the line of black and gold and if that Andrew Jackson one is sold I might just throw a temper tantrum.


No comments:

Post a Comment