Thursday, December 9, 2010

Unique LA Roundup - Babeez!!

There's nobody more fun to shop for then babes. Its just a fact. And Unique LA is dangerous on that front. With Ms. A.J.'s bean and my sis about to have her first, we're in big time trouble. Here's a few:
  1. Green Thread - Organic blankets and clothing, I fell in love with these guys at the spring show. Everything was sooo soft and sweet and just yummy. Alas in springtime the babies in my life were just twinkles in their mother's eyes. But this year? Its ON.
  2. Whimzee Baby Boutique - Really nice burp clothes seem silly at first (why pay more for something the baby is just going to throw up on?) but then you get a few as gifts, and you find your self reaching for the nice ones every time. Cute patterns, and some cute totes as well.
  3. Moncalin - Simple, sweet and machine washable. Destined to become your babes lovey.
  4. Allen Ave. - I love this diaper bag. Its rad. I'd carry and I don't have kids in diapers.
  5. Allen Ave. - Double feature for Allen Ave, but I couldn't just let this giraffe go unnoticed! How cute is he??

No comments:

Post a Comment