Thursday, August 20, 2009

Tiny Whales



Browsing around etsy today and stumbled upon these booties! Bah! I have a huge soft spot for anything vaguely moccasin (in fact baby mocs were one of the first things I bought for my little ones) and these are just so cute I could die. And then I saw everything else in their shop and feel even more in love. They have adorable tees, with modern graphics. And they have belts! Have any of you tried to find your tot a belt?? Because they don't exist! And the few that I have seen were certainly are not as cute as these!


I want that belt for myself! And to make my crush totally complete, I see that Tiny Whales in based in Orange County, just like little love-struck me. Hey, Tiny Whales? Can we go steady?

Find Tiny Whales here.

No comments:

Post a Comment