Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Order of the Week! - Up In Charms


We love our small charms. All piled together or even on their own, they are a great everyday piece. This particular order was one we wanted to share to remind you that you can order just charms from us! When you order from us we sell everything separate, building your piece from the bottom up. Kind of like a sushi bar of jewelry. (sorry, that's a really weak metaphor, I haven't finished my coffee yet) This mama ordered four charms, no chain. I love this, since I myself wear our small charms on a vintage chain that was passed down to me. I love that I'm able to combine something old with something new. Its a great way to really have a unique piece and an option most don't offer.

Want some charms for yourself or your loved ones? As always, check us out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment