Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Joe's Toy Box



Summer is almost here! Or maybe its here for you already. Currently, we are in the process of moving, and while we're moving to a bigger and better place for us, we are losing outdoor space. So I've been thinking a lot about indoor activities for those hot summer days. Last summer one of my kids favorite things to do was to decorate a big cardboard box and sit in it all day. I'm not kidding, you give your kids a glue stick, magazines and markers and you've easily killed about half your day right there. Its a great after nap activity when its just too darn hot to go outside. So when I stumbled across Joe's Toy Box on Etsy a light bulb went off. His play houses would last them all summer, they can decorate it, and its made from cardboard, so when its time to get ride of it I can recycle it without any guilt! *love*

Find them here!


No comments:

Post a Comment