Wednesday, May 26, 2010

From the Desk of A.J. - Mustachio Fabric Decals





I know, I know…I’ve been on the down low, but there’s a reason. Well, a few reasons.

First…Mama’s Day 2010 was our best season yet for Pinky Swear Designs! Busy, exciting, busy, scary (I actually thought- OMG…we may have to hire someone one day!)…and busy:) Still filling a few orders this week from some moms that didn’t get what they really wanted for mother’s day ( uh…hubsters pick up on hints in aisle one please:), but we’re getting back to our normal steady pace and that is all good with me…love the busy too so keep ‘em coming if you want ‘em!

Second- I’m beginning my first stages of nesting. Yep…5 months preggers and we just found it it’s going to be boy wonder numero 2:) Soooo excited and let me tell you-the wheels are turning big time. Not only for the nursery, but for the conversion of Boy Wonder’s baby room to Boy Wonder’s “Big Bruber’s” (as he’s so well telling me) toddler’s room.

So what does this have to do with you all? Here’s the point. The wall decals of all wall decals. I love ‘em…but hate that they are kind of popping up everywhere and starting to all look the same.

Mustschio. 1st...lurve the name. 2nd…they are re-usable. 3rd…they are fabric. 4th…they are non-toxic. 5th…they are super unique. 6th…they offer customization. 7th…your kiddos can actually play with them just as big re-stickable stickers if they want. 8th…they have a set of mustaches that are to die for. 9th…they are part of our Unique LA fam. 10th…they are a hubster and wife team with kiddos themselves…gotta love that!

So…in my attempts to create the most fabulous boys retreat for Boy Wonder 1 and best nesting spot for Boy Wonder 2…this is where my shopping begins…1st pick…the owls…how can you resist?

Find Mustachio here!

No comments:

Post a Comment