Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Absolutely Small




I can't honestly say I've ever met a little girl who didn't love stuffed animals, so it goes without saying that my little girl is bananas about anything plush. When she came to visit me at Unique LA she just about lost her mind when she came across the Absolutely Small booth. We stood there a good half hour while she agonized over which one she wanted, and then I endured the meltdown of the century when I realized we would have to go find The Husband because he had the money. But the gal at the booth (I'm assuming it was Claire, the artist behind Absolutely Small, but I was a little distracted and never asked) was so sweet to my little one and promised to save her choice pick for her. My little one and her "Tiny Tammie" have been inseparable ever since.


*Our dog, the original Tammie

Check out more plush and artwork here!

No comments:

Post a Comment