Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Contest Entry - Zoe, age 2

We had to share this entry for our contest, its too cute!! These answers come from Zoe, age 2

  1. How old is your mom? My daughter answered "Erwin" (confusing age with my name) so I asked my three year old daycare kid. He said I was three.
  2. What is your mom's favorite thing to eat? "Egg." (what we had for breakfast this morning)
  3. What is your mom's favorite thing to do? "Egg." Then she shook her head and said, "play."
  4. What is your favorite thing to do with your mom? "Play. Right dare (there). Daycare. Colors."
Awww, isn't that sweet?! We're loving reading all our entries, keep 'em coming!

Want to enter our contest to win a Pinky Swear gift certificate? Check out the rules here and then send us your answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment