Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Its Pool Time!


Its finally starting to warm up around us (we've had a few false starts) and for us that means its the beginning of pool season! I'm surrounded by a ton of great pools and all summer long me and the kids make the rounds. I hit up the lagoon last week and my friend admired my trusty summer wristlet. I love that thing. I can slip my pool key/pass, phone, and a few bucks for the snack bar in there and throw the whole thing in my bigger beach bag and not have to worry that my stuff will get wet, sandy, or lost. Its also really nice to be able to grab just that small bag when we have to run to the restroom or anywhere else and not have to pack the four hundred pool toys we had to bring with us. There's a TON of cute options on Etsy, here's a few I found:
  1. The Errand Runner by Kerri Ann Handmade, $32 - This one is a small and super efficient way to carry just the essentials.
  2. Cell Phone Wallet by Cucio, $19.95 - Another small and efficient one, I like the snap on this one and the leatherette handle.
  3. Pleated Wristlet by LiReca, $20 - This is closer to what I usually carry. A little bigger, so there's room for chapstick or other small items you might need (and love this print! so cute!)
  4. Wristlet by Noonew, $9 - Super super cute and you can't beat that price! And right now they are running a promo of buy three get one free! Wristlets for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment