Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Salt & Pepper - Printable Stationery and Art


I've got baby fever over here, what with Ms. A.J. about to pop and my little sis half way through her first pregnancy. I really liked this sweet print above, but then fell head over heels in love when I discovered that Salt & Pepper doesn't sell you the print, they sell you a PDF file for you to print yourself. Which makes it possible for them to only charge $20 for this amazing, totally personalized piece of loveliness for your walls. They do prints, notecards, calling cards, even recipe cards. All the designs are sweet, simple, a little modern. I'm drawn to this little calling card too, if only because there have been so many times I've gone a whole school year only knowing someone as "Genevieve's Mom." If your kids aren't school age yet, you'll understand soon enough. I would have thought this was silly before, but now? I think its totally genius. And for $3, why not??

Find Salt & Pepper here.


No comments:

Post a Comment