Thursday, December 17, 2009

Serah's Cupcake Soap


While visiting us at the Unique LA show, my mother-in-law purchased these adorable cupcake soaps for my two little ones. I thought they were cute, and they smell delicious, but it wasn't until I watched my three year old in the tub that I thought, these things are genius! I've watched my kids struggle to use a regular bar of soap, and forget about giving them a bottle of liquid wash (one bottle is gone in about thirty seconds). But the shape and size of the mini cupcake is perfect for little hands to grip! And while my kid's have absolutely no problem spending hours upon hours in the tub, I know that is not true for some kids, and a little extra incentive is always a good thing in my book. ;) Do I even need to mention how perfect these are for stockings??

Even sweeter? If you go here you can find a code for free shipping (good till the 20th)! Find the mini cupcake soaps here.


No comments:

Post a Comment