Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas!



It's almost here!! Are you ready? Because I'm totally not. But that's okay ;) Just a few more gifts to buy, and a few more projects/gifts to tackle. But The Husband is home and I'm feeling jolly and content. Thought I'd share a last minute project just in case you needed a last minute gift.


*Before I added the paper elves and gift tags

I made these bouquets for my kid's teachers and I think they'd be a great little hostess gift or a small gift for a neighbor (sorry the pics are so dark, I didn't finish these till late in the night!). Hot glue some pretty ribbon around an empty glass jar (I upcycled some spaghetti sauce jars) arrange some flowers and top with a little paper elf. I was able to make three bouquets with two small bundles from Trader Joe's and some clippings from my Christmas tree. The elf is a printed pattern from the Macula website, you cut him out and glue him together. They have several different patterns (my fav is the yeti, but I've got a yeti obsessed five year old) all for free, and fairly easy, depending on the pattern (still haven't figured out the unicorn/pegasus for my daughter!). I also used these gift tags, which were in my gift tag post. They turned out really sweet and cute and the teacher's were delighted with them.

Find the paper cut-outs here (all the different options are along the top) and the gift tags here and enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment