Thursday, July 14, 2011

Unique LA Shout Out-Kira




I always laugh when I hear moms of girls tell me how easy it must be for me to get Boy Wonder dressed in the morning...because I can pick out what I want and he'll wear it. HA! He's turning 3 next week (gulp...did I just say next week?), and he's been telling me what he wants to wear this whole last year. I have to say, I am happy that he knows what he does and doesn't like in the style department. What I like even better right now...he is just picking from his closet that I have stocked. What I really like is being able to stock it full of cute clothes that don't entirely consist of sport propaganda &/or TV/movie characters (he does have a few...I'm not that righteous;).

Over the last few years I have found a lot of my fab finds for duders at Unique LA (come one, you knew it was coming). I stock up and buy big so they'll last...'cause I know I'll kick myself when I'm shopping at my local mall & think why didn't I get that cute T?;)

Kira-Super cute unique (not punny) kiddo line with simple fun graphics. Cute...but not cutesy...as in a 3 year old with a sense of style will love & wear, and wear, and wear...'cause all the cool kids are;)

1 comment:

  1. awesome! the kira designs are super cute for my kids. they love em! keep the hits coming!!!

    ReplyDelete